Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We want you to feel confident when you choose Greeley Dental Care for your family's dentistry. Having questions is understandable when choosing a new dental office and we are here to answer yours.
We pride ourselves in creating personalized care that caters specifically to what you need.
If you don't see your question listed here, the quickest way to get the answers you need is to give us a call. Our friendly staff is always here to help.
- Do I qualify for dental implants?
- Is it normal for my jaw to pop?
- How do you treat patients who are afraid of the dentist?
- How do I know if I am having a dental emergency?
- Do you remove wisdom teeth?
- What makes your dental office different?
- Sleep apnea screening in a dental office?
- I can't afford to go to the dentist because I don't have dental insurance. What do I do?
- Can you help with my dental anxiety?
- How do you get a toddler to brush their teeth?
- How long should a child brush their teeth?
- What is the best toothpaste for children?
- What type of education or training is required to be a dental assistant?
- What are the benefits of a dental implant compared to a bridge?
- Why should I replace a missing tooth?
- Why should I consider using implants to retain my dentures?
- What is the most common areas in the mouth to get cavities?
- How often should I get my teeth professionally cleaned?
- Why should I get x-rays at the dentist?
- Is the radiation from X-rays dangerous?
- Why does my dentist recommend getting an adult Fluoride Varnish?
- How long will I be numb for after a filling?
- Why should I use a waterpik?
- How often should I floss?
- When is it a good time to bring in kids to the dentist? And why?
- Why is so important to Floss your teeth daily?
- Why does Insurance only pay some things?
- When is it a good time to get braces for kids?
- Why is grinding or clenching so bad for your teeth?